(Prior to your body waxing service, hair needs to be a minimum of two weeks growth … about 1/4 inch long. For best results exfoliate within 24 hours of your service)
Brazilian $60 (first timers check out our tips/tricks below!)
Brazilian Wax Prep $25
(Add this service prior to a Brazilian Wax if needed. Preparation for a Brazilian Wax requires trimming genital hair no shorter than 1/4 inch and no longer than 1/2 inch )
Full Arm $45
Full Leg $70
Half Arm $25
Half Leg $50
Lower Stomach $15
How to Prepare for Your Brazilian Bikini Wax
- Please shower before your appointment. We won’t spell it out… you catch our drift. (in a pinch, wet wipes are a lifesaver!)
- Hair must be a quarter of an inch (about 10-14 days of growth) to adhere correctly to the wax. If needed we will add a Brazilian Wax Prep service to prep the length of hair.
- Resist the urge to shave between sessions. Shaving chafes the skin and creates sharper, coarser hair!
- Gently exfoliate the night before or take a warm bath to prep the skin before your wax. Having a warm bath or shower before your wax can soften your skin allowing for easier hair removal. We also recommend exfoliation the night before as this removes dead skin build up around and in the follicle again aiding in easier and more thorough removal. We suggest gently dry brushing OR using a gentle exfoliating scrub or acne cleanser.
- Relax. Like a lot of things in life, the anticipation is often worse than the actual event. Don’t listen to friends who tell you their waxing horror stories . . . bodies are unique and your service won’t be the same as anyone else’s. This is your experience and we want it to be a good one!!
- Know that it gets better. We get that first timers don’t know what to expect. The first one will be the most uncomfortable, especially if you’ve been shaving prior to it. Most of the time, people leave our room pleasantly relieved that the wax wasn’t nearly as bad as they expected. Every wax after the first one gets easier, especially when your hair starts growing in finer and we weaken that horrid follicle!
- Medicate if you must. if you’re concerned about the potential for pain, take a couple of advil 20 minutes before your appointment. Some clients feel this takes the edge off.
- Remember, it will be over before you know it. Being fuzz-free is so worth a couple minutes of discomfort!