Step out of our tanning tent with a natural looking glow without the damaging effects of tanning in UV rays! We use the best of the best solution when we airbrush your tanning solution evenly over your body. The entire process takes only 20 minutes and results in a perfect tan that looks like the real thing!
Typically we will want 300-500 words around the whole package of services being offered. While we can have the prices on the pages, we want to expand into a sales pitch on each page of what all of the services include, or would be best for.
What is Airbrush Tanning?
Airbrush tanning gives you a beautiful natural-looking California tan without the long-term skin damage associated with UV exposure. If you’ve tried the Mystic booth spray tan, this tan is not the same! This is not a booth spray tan and won’t leave drips or streaks. A micro-fine mist is evenly applied over the body by a certified Airbrush Tanning technician.
How Does Airbrush Tanning work?
The FDA approved active ingredient, dihydroxyacetone (DHA), is derived from raw sugar cane and reacts with the proteins in the outermost layer of your skin to produce a golden brown color.
DHA has been used safely over the years in numerous sunless tanning products. We use a premium quality product manufactured with the most advanced method available. Our solution allows for more natural color and longer-lasting results than similarly advertised products that cost more.
How Long Does The Airbrushing Process Take?
The entire process takes about 20 minutes.
How Long Does The Tan Last?
Your tan will last between 7 and 10 days, depending on how you care for your skin. The day after you get your tan, we recommend moisturizing daily to extend the life of your tan. You’ll want to avoid exfoliating, taking long hot baths or showers, wearing clothes that chafe, or doing anything to encourage the skin to “shed,” or your tan will fade more quickly.
- Before tanning, shower, shave and exfoliate.
- If you will be pampering yourself with waxing, a pedicure or a manicure, do so before tanning or wait at least 24 hours after your tanning session.
- Do not wear any body lotion, deodorant or foundation makeup.
- Bring a swimming suit or undergarment to wear during or session … or you’ll be in the buff!
- Bring dark, loose-fitting clothing and sandals to wear home.
- After your spray tanning session, wait at least 8 to 12 hours before taking a shower. After showering, apply moisturizer. Hydrated skin retains the tan longer but try to avoid lotions containing alpha hydroxy.
- Avoid chlorinated or salt water as it can cause streaking and diminish the length of your tan.