HAIRCUTS & STYLES
"Robyn saved my hair today! I had a little color mishap at school the other day and she took it from 80's rocker drab...yuck! To super Cute Brunette! I love it! "
Last minute cancellations/no-shows are subject to fees. See our cancellation/no-show policy on our policies page
Clients under the age of 18 will NOT be serviced without the authorized written consent of parent or guardian. Parent/Guardian must be present at time of appointment to sign all necessary consent forms.
Informed Consent for all haircare services/treatments:
- I understand that previous treatments and chemical services can continue to have an effect on my hair. I have fully disclosed my previous treatments to my stylist prior to the treatment; including hair thinning products I am using at home.
- I understand that my stylist is a certified technician who will try their best to create my desired results. I also understand the best way to assist my technician is to be clear about my requirements.
- In an effort to explain my expectations to my stylist I may show a photo. I understand that photos can be filtered and unrealistic and that my results may not match the photo presented.
- I understand my desired result may require multiple visits and I will be responsible for the expense at each of those visits.
- I understand that chemical treatments have different effects on different hair types and colors. I agree to hold the salon and the hair technician harmless in the event of unexpected or undesired results. I understand that any further alterations or corrections will be provided at my own expense.
- I have had the process and possible results adequately explained to me. I have been given the opportunity to make requests and ask questions.
- I understand that pregnancy effects results for chemical services and that if I am pregnant or have been pregnant in the last 6 months it could result in a less effective treatment.
- I understand that the chemicals may have unexpected and undesired effects on the metals in my jewelry. I verify that I have been given the opportunity to remove my jewelry.
- I understand that chemicals/color may bleed until I have washed my hair a couple of times. I verify that I am aware of this possibility and do not hold 56 West Salon responsible for any damage to my clothing or personal items.
- I understand that at home use of professional product may be necessary in order for the treatment to be effective and that if I decline to purchase products for at home use my treatment may not hold for more than one wash.
- I understand that if I am receiving a Brazilian Blowout smoothing service or Split End Correction service, my at home products I am using may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment. I understand that if I am using a hair thinning system at home I need to only apply those treatments to the scalp (root) and not the ends to extend the life of my smoothing treatment.
- I understand that 56 West Salon does not offer refunds on services.